Your Sustainable Solution.
Mass timber is the future and Boise Cascade’s VersaWorks mass timber engineered wood products will help you get the job done right.
Floors & Walls
Our VersaWorks VLT and VersaWorks CLT panels have a higher strength-to-weight ratio relative to other wood products, providing flexibility in design and performance. These mass timber panels are designed for wall, floor, and roof panel applications and are ideal for all mass timber projects including hybrid construction, tall wood construction, and infills and podium projects.
- Panel Thicknesses from 2-1/8″ to 12-3/4″, currently available in 4′ widths and lengths up to 60′
- Sustainable materials with optimized fiber usage allow for the highest amount of sequestered carbon
- Sizes can be up to 11.48′ wide by 2″ (3 ply) – 15.157″ (11 ply) deep and up to 60′ long
- Two-way structural capacity contributes to structural efficiency
Beams & Columns
Our VersaWorks LVL and VersaWorks Glulam mass timber beams and columns are engineered to be strong, provide high-capacity, and are durable. Our unique manufacturing process allows us to make the largest beams in the industry, up to 60′ long. They are perfect for structural and aesthetic applications.
- The most extensive size options with some of the largest beams in the industry
- Decades of experience manufacturing in a state-of-the-art production facility
- Consistent design values, predictable behavior, and true to form
- Available in lengths greater than 60′
- Options of various species of lumber
- Perfect for creating stunning structural elements like arches or curved long-spanning beams